Zoning, Planning & Inspections
The Town of Pinetops' Zoning, Planning & Inspection Department is responsible for the following:
- Enforcing zoning regulations
- Administering ordinances for zoning and inspections
- Enforcing dwelling standards ordinances
- Condemning and removing hazardous buildings
Our Zoning, Planning and Inspections Department takes on the responsibility within our community of the following:
- Enforcing zoning codes and
- Ensuring the health, safety and general welfare of our citizens.
Applications you will find below include (not in chronological order):
- Zoning Application for a Conditional Use Permit ($125)
- Application for Amendment to the Town of Pinetops Zoning Ordinance Text or Map ($200)
- Sign Permit Application ($25)
- General Zoning Application ($25)
Please call or visit the Town Hall, Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm with any questions, comments or concerns.