Town of Pinetops Community Development Advisory Board
The Town of Pinetops Board of Commissioners has decided to establish “Pinetops Community Development Advisory Board (PCDAB). The ideal Dream Team should be composed of not less than five (5) nor more than nine (9) voting members which will make up the Board.
The Purpose of the PCDAB
- Implement projects that preserve, enhance, and protect the Commercial District.
- Take remedial actions to eliminate the physical, economic, and social deterioration of Pinetops’ Commercial District and thereby promote Pinetops’ historic preservation, contribute to its community betterment, and enhance the social welfare while lessening the burdens of Pinetops’ government.
- To disseminate information of and promote interest in the preservation, history, culture, architecture, and public uses of Pinetops’ Commercial District.
- To hold meetings, seminars, and other activities for the instruction of the general public in those activities such as building rehabilitation and design, economic vitality, and planning and management that foster the preservation of Pinetops’ appreciation of its history, culture, and architecture.
- Aid, work with, and participate in the activities of other organizations, individuals, and public and private entities located within and outside of Pinetops engaged in similar purposes.
If interested in being a member of the Board, applications are available at the town Administration Office and town website @ townofpinetopsnc.com. Applications must be completed and submitted to the town Administration Office no later than June 15, 2022.
If you need additional information or have any questions call (252) 827-4435.
Point of Contacts:
Mr. Fred Ventresco, Town Administrator
Ms. Odyssey Brown