Electric Utilities

The Town of Pinetops Public Utility Department is responsible for providing water, sewer, garbage, recycling and electric services in Pinetops.  The Town operates four (4) wells, a wastewater reclamation plant, and provides once per week garbage and recycling collections.

 Electric is provided with a contract with the City of Wilson, however Pinetops owns and maintains all distribution lines to Pinetops citizens and businesses.

New to town? An Application for Utility Service is provided below!